Writing Your Performance Bio
Writing Your Performer Bio, as suggested by TommyB
- Everyone writes the shows in sequential order, write yours in order of which got you laid most.
- Little known facts are supposed to be little known. Don't tell anyone.
- The performance bio is not a 'hobbies outside of improv' list.
- It's okay to lie in your bio and say you were in a show, such as Wicked, if you played a character who wasn't in the show, like Breakdancing Billy Bob
- If you highlight your training, you are a noob.
- Don't give thanks to your pets unless its a horse or something bigger than you.
- You deserve an award, make one up for yourself. I won the "Best Line Drawn the Middle of a Room in a Roommate Scene" award.
- If your bio is longer than your lines in the sketch show, you aren't as good as you think you are.
- Just once, I want to see someone thank themselves, I mean you did more work on the show than your mom or significant other.
- Always hope for you to enjoy the show.