Welcome new members to your ensemble
How to welcome new members to your ensemble, as suggested by Tommy B.
- Team versus noobie flipcup game.
- Every time the noobie makes a move on stage, collectivly sigh.
- Remind them that the noobie pays for the coach and rehearsal space.
- Work on a form in rehearsal, then do something else in the show. This shows how well the noobie improvises forms.
- The first scene in rehearsal should be an interview scene, with the team on one side of the table, and the noobie on the other.
- I would say sex, but that's probably how the noobie got on the team.
- 2 hours of zip, zap, zop.
- Have the noobie do a monologue, then each member of the ensemble point out things that the noobie did.
- Every missed edit in their first show, they do a wind sprint.
- Group hug.