Figuring out a form for your group
Figuring out a form for your group as suggested by Kit Fitzsimons.
- The name of the form is more important than the form itself.
- If your group is really good at reading, your form should be the ever popular improv form "sketch".
- The best form isn't the most challenging. If it is too hard, it will probably make your show suck.
- If your group likes to sing, make it a musical form. If your group likes to get drunk, make it a drunk form.
- An organic form is called a montage. This is acceptible.
- Everyone put in one improv technique they like in a hat. Draw 2, then skip, reverse, uno, and out!
- You don't choose the form. The form chooses you.
- Ask your parents, because they have seen enough of your shows to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- You can do what Mr Fancypants did and have a Wheel of Forms.
- Who needs a form when you can go blue in 3 seconds!