Drinking Before A Show
Drinking Before A Show, as requested by Corey Brown
- Drinking before a show is fine if it is done in moderation. Similarly, bits about poop are fine if they are done in moderation as well.
- Beer before liquor, you edit quicker.
- Drunkprov is occasionally funny. Your show isn’t that occasion.
- The most dangerous type of drinking before a show is when you shoot a Red Bull as you walk on stage. Hyper isn’t funny unless someone is bleeding.
- Everyone gets loose before a show. Phife Dawg gets loose off of orange juice. It is okay to add gin to that if you plan on rapping.
- The difference between a crappy montage and a sophisticated harold is your choice between PBR and Oban.
- If you have a pre-show 40, make sure you have a post-show vomit.
- Everyone should celebrate fun shows. Celebrate before the show to ensure the show is fun.
- If your coach tells you that you aren’t allowed to drink before a show, that means he is hogging all the booze for himself. Watch him take notes at the bar.
- If you don’t finish your drink before the show, leave it near the stage so you can use it as an object later on. This is a good scene.
- Posted in: Words of Wisdom