Happy Veteran's Day
Happy Veteran’s Day to all of my fellow veterans. In honor of us, I’m going to be leading the Air Force in a comedy match against the Army. Take a look here.
Personally, the people that I’m proud of serving the most with include:
- Chris Frigon – first real buddy I made when stationed at Sembach AB. We worked together, we played together, we even did silly walks across base in our BDUs.
- Dean Hallal – first boss who wasn’t an MTI or at tech school. Taught me about professionalism and gave me a chance to succeed.
- Brian Crochran – another partner in crime at the 617th Comm Squadron.
- Greg Besser – DJ B-Groovy and I had lots of fun at McChord. I’m glad you are still spinning. Flip-N-Groove for life
- Alicia Kusel – How funky can an A be? I’m glad you are still loving life and being you. Mory’s will never be the same, and WADS went reserves.
- Arlyn Brunet – You always had a sweet heart and a good brain. I’m glad you can use both of them.
- Larry Olimb – It was great to have you as a shift leader.
- Dylan DeBoer – You put the art in party. Thanks for dragging me to Pioneer Square.
- Eric Spagenski – I remember wearing your ROMAD beret around. We had a lot of fun times, especially because of Orange Lady.
- Glenn Lowe – Welcomed me to 440th SPS and went to bat for me.
Where are all of these people now? Most, I have no idea, but I’m glad you were a part of my life.
- Posted in: Uncategorized